Monday, February 4, 2013

Book Haul

Today, I spotted a huge YA section in an overstock bargain store called, "Ollie's." And  I walked away with these babies for under $18.

Book Haul=
Looking For Alaska by John Green (Because he's the king of YA)
Let It Snow by various authors (Because Maureen Johnson has a story, and I heart her)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (I have been wanting to read this forever!)
Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad (Wanted to see if she can write. Curious.)
The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd (Vowed to read at least a couple books with LGBT teens.)
And a Charlie and Lola book for my five year-old! (So she'll grow up to be clever like her mom and dad! But mostly like Mom. Wink.)

I'm slowwwwwwllllly building my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment