Saturday, August 18, 2012

Calling All Authors!

Since this blog is very new and needs some material, I'm calling all you talented young adult authors to send me your cover, buy link and a tiny synopsis for the "news" part of of YA News and Reviews. I'm in the process of moving so the reviewing part is moving slowly. I want to help you to get your name out there. So you can send me your info to henrycircleforever@gmail.com, And I will post it!

Now, blog business aside, check this out. I'm making everybody look at the ad I had made for $5 on fiverr. I just can't believe what a good job the designer did and how inexpensive it was! Look for Shy on fiverr.com. She was speedy and professional. And did I mention that she'll do whatever kind of ad you want for $5? Love her!

1 comment:

  1. I am lucky follower #13!
    If you could follow me back that would be great! http://littlehyuts.blogspot.com/
    My blog is dedicated to the support of indie and self pub authors!
    That add looks really good. In fact I may suggest getting one done to the author I rep. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete